Thursday, February 10, 2011

The secrets of every laugh .

<

Let's start this fragile story of mine
.People used to ask me ths question , and it gets me everytime.
"Adeline , do you EVER cry ?" he asked .I gazed .I'm puzzled .I'm not quite sure whtr I should cry or laugh out loud bout it .Then I'd say "What make you say tht?" thn he replied "You look so tough , you can HARDLY CRY".And I replied him with a smug on my face.The thing is ,I may appear unbreakable and untouchable ,but I'm not .Perhaps I acted , rough , tough ,manly and stuff.Dude I'm not heartless.I showed you my pokerface , because there's just too many story that I can't explain.And most of all I didn't want any sympathy.Yes , I've been laughing like hell , but do you knw that beyond tht bitchy laugh was a helpless,hanging by a thread kind of girl.Laughing out loud was one of my fences to hide everything .Sounds pathetic isn't it ?.I thought I can give myself a break or slighty happiness for a while,but I was wrong.Everything went completely dull everytime I'm alone.Time never really heal and medicine never really works ,sleeps never really been a wonderland for me.It's like a sprained except it lasts forever.Do you get it ?.You see women is a riddle and that's how we rolled.I expected you to solve me ,but till now I'm still a locked door and inside I'm a mess by someone before.Relationship never get deep to me .I pushed people away , NOT BECAUSE I'M A HIGH MAINTENANCE KIND OF BITCH .SERIOUSLY I DON'T GIVE A FCUK ABOUT IT .I'm just way to scare to start off something new or I'm just too fatigue to make any.Frankly , I don't even knw what is wrong with me.I'm so over my ex .I don't know this choas I was getting in.Clearly I've got issues and I'm trying to deal with it .pfff~.But when I sang , I'm showing off my true colour.Vampires could not get rid of memories ,but human get better in time , because they tend to forget the past.I'm a vampire .


                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment