Sunday, September 12, 2010

I love the fact that we aren't simple



I'm sorry tht IT didn't work out

.We aren't simple , and never will be . I'm still getting all your flashbacks-which is giving me HELLYes I'm so paid.Somehow ,I'm trapped in the middle of nowhere,yet I know I deserved much more better than this crap .owh wait , I didn't mean to moan .Maybe some fine day you will realize ,nobody gonna treat you better than I am . and I'm really sorry if my exhibit didn't represent me well ,I'm sorry if I'm talking shit , but I really do mean it .





MARA PROF' COLLEGE:okay peeps , I know I'm so late , but it's been a while ey ? .I can't really recall , but I guess its on 31 August 2010 .I left you guys ,how I missh you guys .Dear wifey ,syirah , lala,tira,alya,rov and myra .No words could ever express how gratitude I am just to meet you guys .I am blessed to have bunch of friends like you guys  .Thou , we're from differ states-obviously , selangor ,kelantan ,terengganu ,pahang ,sabah , thats what make you guys memorable.-timeless.Our amity should be evermore :')

[p/s: will forget the world that I knew , but I swear I won't forget you]





I wore a lot of happy faces today,RAYArayaRAYA :).Its nice to meet familiar faces ,the overjoyed laughter , people lol-ling like theres no tommorrow.Apologize me , I didn't get the chance to snap any pics ,because I'm too busy reminiscience the past .such a weirdo .I was looking at this particular table , and I'm getting all the figures of my bestfriends and I ,sitting there endlessly talking to each other , while the other would try to snap some pics .awww.I mish those old days . and NOW i'm looking forward to meet them <3

My current obbessesions are

:Jensen Ackles:
:M.shadows:
:Travie mccoy:
:Justin Bieber
:(yes hes a kid so wtf ?)
-Pictures will be uploaded soon-

Till now sayorita, adios amigosss
-Bunch of kisses,xoxo (its like im writting a letter , this is nuts )
:
Moooseeee <3 step up3D:



No comments:

Post a Comment