Sunday, September 12, 2010

Monday,YET ?

                                                               
                                                       September 13th 2010 .
                                                     Fill your morn with
                                                   A cup of happiness :)

                                                [p/s :  banana in pyjamas :D]
Another ordinary monday is passing me by , perhaps just to see how much of a mess I've been .These couple of weeks , I've been totally senseless&demented ,I lost my wise track of mine .nutsnutsnuts.I'll say blame it on the assignments paw!  IT really dragged ,trampled , beat me to the core-type of situation
!.Sounds epic huh?.by the time I finish completing this sentences I've realise-I am actually a trainwreck machine-who complains all the time .Seriously , me and myself ,we've got issues .yesYESyes.Actually today ,I'm planning to meet my bossom friends , but things are still blurrings the lines.and
                          yeah a very GOOOOOOd morning earthlings :)

Bunch of kisses,xoxo
-Adeline :)

No comments:

Post a Comment