Saturday, December 4, 2010

It's been a decade nw , frankly I lost my password .hold up I knw tht sounds stupiddd-

It's been a decade nw , frankly I lost my password .Hold up .I knw tht sounds stupiddd-
 I'm a spoil brat ? maybe a lil.I've millions of plan for christmas ,till I don't knw where to start by-fcuk.
Not to be forgotton ,ths year I really did a wish list ,and hell yeah I'm sooooooo out of budget .Just why we don't have fallen money ? diss meteor ,I'd enough of it . None of my wishes are coming true.Btway , I'm throwin' a party ths year , sweet 18 ,and I'm crossing my fingers hoping tht everythings are gonna be alright .I wish all my bitches would come but then things doesn't always go our way- All my wifeys Syirah , Lala , ALYA,Tyra , and Myra ? .lmao . I wish u guys can jst drop everything thre and fly here ! cus I've been missing you guys like HELL.
                                           Venue- La Fuenta 1 Borneo
                                               Dress code- Black dress .


Some of La fuenta best shots .




:)

till now
Adeline Carol
Bunch of kisses






       Grinding and wining over past is useless .You can smack his car but you just couln't get rid of the scars.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment