Tuesday, December 7, 2010

WHAT IF-






 reminiscence with wide blue ocean .

Screw me .

We went to 1b today . Settling all the stuffs.I wish I can tell you more :) .Back to the track .I'm no complaining , but I let my conscience do the talk .I mean , should I or shouldn't I ? I've just realise tht -I'm NOT DATING anyone .I NEVER dated anyone since my last goodbye back in 2007.-officially- for almost 4 years ALREADY.wootwoot !.Hell yeah , Relationship never get deep to me.Hold up ,I'm soooooo OVER em .I never bash em .I'm no hating and I do wish em well.He moved on and I moved on.Eversince, I take control of myself I put all my feelings & weakness aside.I managed to live my life like a robot .For all ths time,I hve no issues on it.I'm fying like a bird,if you knw what I'm saying.I tasted FREEDOM, and I loike it.I'm not going to lie ,I often asked myself- What if I never met my soulmate ? What If I'm not interested in anyone AGAIN ? What if don't need another half to make me whole ? What If I really posses myself ? All the Ifs,buts or maybes keep filling my head.I noticed , I let my guard fence me all the time,and not letting anyone in .I saw wht my friends hv been through and I don't wanna be the next "LUCKY" star to fall and lost its shines.Then the cold came, the dark days when fear crept into my mind.Left me nothing , complete nothing to say .Everything happens for a reason , and I forced myself to believe it
Thts simply my little thoughts , so WHAT IF- :)



No comments:

Post a Comment